۱۳۹۰ خرداد ۱۸, چهارشنبه

نامه به امام رضا




Dear Imam Reza,


Al-salam-o- alyk, ya Ali ebne- Musa-Al-Reza.
I tried to come to Mash'had moghadas, but you know, gasoline is selling by Houshmand Card and my card is empty. 


I tried to come there for kissing your foot by airplane, but you know well, it is dangerous. I am still young and Idon't like to die in an air crash. 


I tried to come there for ziarat by riding a horse or donkey, but you know, most of them are slaughtered to provide meat for restaurants as Kabab Kubideh.



So, I am writing this email for you, but you know, your web site is filtered by the
Mehrvarz government.


Please tell me what kind of soil, should I pour on my head from these akhonds' hands!


Please adrekni,


Sincerely yours

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر

توجه:فقط اعضای این وبلاگ می‌توانند نظر خود را ارسال کنند.